View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #36
blackdragon328
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blackdragon328 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow gents, well this was a good start and then it ended abruptly when it took FOREVER to get my project going (my mechanic had a lot of work to get done before mine).

here is some new pictures (finally)., they arnt great but they will have to do for now as my camera isnt the best.

here is the head, upside down after we redid the entire thing

underside of the block after it was all cleaned up

kinda sad looking block with pistons missing

block with the vvl pistons in it

the motor partially built with the mazworx manifold on it

long block done

exedy carbon dual clutch (donno why it looks so nice...sadly no one will ever see it)

long block in s14

we stuck the mazworx manifold on just for fun for a second...it looks gorgeous

new intercooler...donno what brand (I'll have to ask my mechanic, he ordered it) but if he bought it it should handle the power were looking for

a pic of the full widebody setup

took off the evo wing and ordered a low profile rocket bunny wing, and got some Spyder LED lights on the rear

in the interest of being able to control a few more things we went with a switch panel....now imma have to find a new place for the radio (probably the glove box...)

we also took care of the harness by junking it and getting a new one in there...

so the project is now in full swing. ill try to keep up with updates now that its moving forward.

as always, feel free to tell me anything but dont bother trash talking...I like negative feedback when it is informative.

thanks in advance
blackdragon328 is offline   Reply With Quote