View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 10:03 PM   #12
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
my car with it down to how it is now..weighed in at 2400 lbs ona 1/4 tank of gas, I know the door metal weighs a bit, and so does the tar, but i can honestly say i dont see these cars getting under 2300 lbs. I know i can get down close to that, after i remove the tar, go carbon fiber hood, take out my heating systems that doesnt work anymore, and gut the doors. Then the cage im getting will bring me back up to 2400lbs, and i wont see weights less then that. There are people who claim to be under 2200, unless you have staretd cutting metal from inside the car and running it ghetto as all hell, it just cant happen, keep it clean and functional and safe while also making it light.

My car was weighed on Longacher scales at Beaverun 2 weeks ago (FR-750lbs, FL-750lbs, RR-450lbs, RL 450lbs), my corner weights arnt exact, but to the best of my knowledge that was the weight bias. Truck stops dont count as scales, very inaccurate with low weights (like a car compared to a tractor-trailor full of shit)...

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote