View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #92
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoS14 View Post
Good going on the car. Hopefully by spring my S14 will be rocking the 1JZ with an R154. Slowly im piecing together the parts.
Sounds like a good time, i think going with a 5spd would be a lot easier then trying to get this auto to shift when it needs to, but oh well we will get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoS14 View Post
BTW, what intercooler kit is that?

I know its CX racing but for a MKIII supra?
it's a godspeed intercooler that i got off ebay.

and the intercooler piping is for the MKIV supra. that was also purchased off ebay. it may be a CX racing i honestly don't remember anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93zx View Post
yeah sure does have quit the wheel gap, but the engine bay and interior makes up for it haha
Haha, thanks man yeah thats one of the things i dislike most is the height of the car but like i said i'm gonna make it lower for spring. also the interior looks a little better now with the pink harness'. i would say the interior is just about done.