View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 11:33 PM   #10
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Been a long time since the last update. I don't have too many pictures but there's been quite a bit going on.

-Installed the Z32 front and rear brakes, including the ebrake setup, brake master, and 5 lug swap.

-Had a set of G35 wheels (17x7.5 +30 and 17x8+33) wrapped in 225/45 595 RS-R and 245/45 NT555R rubber as my street/drag setup. Just recently picked up 4 17x9 +35 RPF1 that will be wrapped in 595RS-RR 255/40 all around.

-Got my FA 500 coils installed, voodoo13 RUCA and ISR toe rod installed in the rear. Alignment specs are -1.5 up front and -1.0 in the back.

-Pulled the motor out sometime between all this to put in a Melling high pressure oil pump.

-Installed a good size oil cooler and got the headers ceramic coated.

-Most recently have installed a Koyo dual pass radiator and a VIS carbon fiber DV2 hood.

July 22nd the car had its first official shakedown at a Grange Motor Circuit for an event put on by RaceFreely. They're an awesome group of guys and I had an absolute blast at the event. It was hot as hell, but I still had a great time.

ceramic coated headers

oil cooler

vis hood

G35

RPF1's with some cheapo tires that will be used for burnouts and donut fun.

making a mess in the garage

Gonna try and get the car to the drag strip sometime this month, and have another track event with RaceFreely on September 16. BTW, there are open spots available for this event at Grange. If you're interested send me a PM and i'll get you more info.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote