View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 11:47 PM   #2861
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Alright zilvia, after many years of stocking parts, I'm going to finally pull the trigger, and get my hatchback painted. The painter that I'm going through, uses Dupont, and here's where I could use your help. I need suggestions from those that are familiar with the dupont colors to help me narrow down my choices. These are my 3 colors, that I'm picking between: red, orange/copper, and black with pearl. I'm looking for something that really pops. Please don't suggest the dupont hot hues line, because I can't afford it. I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions, or comments.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote