View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 03:13 PM   #40
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
Facebook: I put together a page for my company but I don't update it, mostly because the posts don't go anywhere. Facebook wants me to pay money to promote a business page. The pictures of the BRZ on the page are my previous car, which I sold in 2016. Can share track videos of my car if you want me to prove who I am.

IG: I've had @mav1178 for as long as IG has been around. The other @corellian.co is a placeholder for now, since I am not focused on selling parts via my company site yet.

My website: I put it together early in 2019 mostly because I needed to open an account with Turn 14, and they wanted a functioning e-commerce website.

I am happy to answer any/all questions you may have, but one of the problems with Zilvia in 2020 is that for every sale I make here, I can do 10-20x the volume on Facebook Groups.
Would using PM here be better, or FB messenger? I am interested in some molding/weather stripping, for my 13. I understand you aren't taking in any new orders, just want to check if you will have extra stock, of the parts that I am interested in.