View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 08:03 AM   #100
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
Lots of cool stuff going on there. When are you going to finish the front section of your cage?
front section of cage will be done end of this season maybe next year when i closer to getting my license. I will have seats and hrnesses end of this season and possibly suspension all tuned in (Coilovers, some links, and buchings). Than the cage w/ stitch welding and new paint scheme all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
Looking good Casey, wish everything would have been working out up at VIR.
i will be at VIR again this year, and the car will be working awesomly, just like my last event where i was passing at least 12 people per session. I am very excited to have a good running car this year, biggest issue was my engine harness, i shouldnt have had it modified, so i replaced it with stock SR harness and rewired it myself.....oh and i replaced teh throttle body gasket cause it blew out on my way to VIR last time...oops.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote