View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 09:39 AM   #882
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i had a scientist tell me today that cloth masks actually work. he then told me that total vaccination would lead to the elimination of the virus, and that they should have forced vaccination with no choice. he, like all of these lemming idiots, had nothing to say about people who are vaccine injured/die other than thats a small percentage and its the risks we take. no baby, the risks we take are FUCK and YOU.
Yeah that's pretty cray. Cloth masks no bueno. And they developed an mRNA gene therapy that is not a vaccine so he is buggin'.

I believe many of the attempts made through all this were to help a great many people not die, but it was rushed and forcing people to do things because an "authority" says so is not convincing enough. In a huge population, total compliance is never a reality. And paying for advertisements on corporate press media outlets should be a major eye-opener to anyone not red-pilled.
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote