View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 03:07 PM   #59
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
Those aren't LEDs on the main HVAC board, they're 1.2-watt light bulbs, seriously. If you do change them for LEDs let us know how it turns out, I replaced mine with new bulbs but I had to buy like a 20 pack.

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=680576
got it. i'm currently trying to figure out what size they are or what the "turn to release" bulb mounts are called, so i can get red ones to match the cluster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Glad to see you updating this regularly. I look forward to seeing what you've been up to when its slow at work. Keep it up OP!
thanks. when it's slow at work, clearly i focus on things like the background color of my AC control unit...

i hope i'm making the small details remotely entertaining enough to continue this thread before the real big jobs come later in the year for this car.