View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 09:08 PM   #33
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I should do a write up since I did take the pictures. You just need the latest version of the VQ37 plugs cause the mounting holes are straight front to back like our SR coil packs. Cut a bit on the rubber bottoms, some dielectric grease in it, and then just make a tiny L bracket with something from home depot. Mounts up like stock....

@JR_SS, I was watching some youtube videos, on EG to K Swap, they direct wire the coils with a relay to battery because they were explaining that it draws a lot of power from ECU or something like that.... I think our SR coils are negative ignited right? or Should we do the same?
I?m almost certain the ECU grounds the coil to fire. Most ECU?s operate in this manner.