View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 10:42 AM   #10
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I think I'm old because I'm going to +1 all of this.

Most likely going to a coppermix single in my SR this winter because the OSG twin is cool but now that I'm not tracking the car I want something easier to drive on the street that's not as abrupt.

Are RPS clutches even still around? I had one back in the day on my KA-T that I liked a lot.
I love theirs too. I still have a good RPS Max Street clutch. Maybe has like 10k miles and barely drifted lol..... Its in my stash....
But yeah they are gone, only make vette and mustang stuff now and triple disc carbon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_H View Post
Oh gosh, I just realised I should have been clear and I have made a mistake.

I would only be looking at the Coppermix single and I realise I quoted the peak power for the Coppermix twin.

Thanks for your input guys, a twin plate would definitely be overkill for me. And it further highlights my mistake because the Single plate doesn't claim to be factory feeling.
All good from a single plate holding 400, how much torque you looking at cause that is where it makes all the difference. Whatever you don't, don't get an exedy stage 2 clutch, those don't last for shit.... Had one, barely 15k miles... they make the clutch disc thinner to grab more...

Only thing I can think of is the exedy hyper single... I've never driven one, only heard good things....