View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 06:10 PM   #699
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
1. Are the G35's Manual?
2. Are you now #VQ Gang or just flipping?
A. Check out Geo.Baz on Instagram

3. What are you at with the 240s? You had two. Had and SR and RB25, so the RB25 and bought 2x VH + swap parts, but now I see 1x 240 and a KA24DE.

Side Note - Fuck the Midwest LOLZ. I'm having flash backs just looking at those photos.
1. Both are auto sadly, though the black one will be manual swapped at some point. There's no way to economically manual swap the awd one, or I would.

2. Nah not really, though I do like the cars. A. Will do.

3. I have three S13 chassis' all together, two VH's, two Z32 transmissions, two SR's (one sleeved 2.2 stroker going together soon), the complete KA you see, a torn down KA, and a torn down VG30DE hah.

All of them need chassis work because Midwest. I agree. I'm trying to relocate to Texas haha.

This chassis is in my yard.

And this one is in the garage, where it's been for seven years, hah. The DSM is long gone thank god.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote