View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 03:57 AM   #57
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Sydney, my boxer.

She'll trip out sometimes and act like she doesnt hear what i say. So then we have to fight. Seriously, we'll wrestle for like half an hour then when she's all tired and gives up, i stand up and do my "I just ran across the entire city of Philly and up some stairs" victory dance. hahaha dumb dog. I <3

A little over a year ago when i brought her home at 9 weeks...

Now...

actually that pic is about 3 months old. She's bigger now and has this pink collar with studs in it that my mom gave her. Now all of sudden she acts like she's special. hahaha

Now to the cats...

Halo

Saved him from the dumpster. He was like 4-6 weeks old at most. I took him home in a friggin shoe! NOW, 5 years later, he's an arrogant little bastard who thinks he owns the house. Coolest cat ever though. Serious personality!

and Theo

got him from the shelter 3 years ago. He was 8 weeks. Now he's a fatty. Insanely sweet and he follows me around all the time, but geez, he's dumb as rocks. hahaha

I've got a guinea pig too named Margo. No pics of her though. but that thing is CRAZY. It has NO fear whatsoever. I dont get it. I'll let her out of her cage and she'll go nose to nose with the cats or the dog and not run off! It actually runs TOWARDS them. Then they're the ones that turn and run away down the hall! WTF?!

And if that isnt enough, i may be getting another dog. hahahaha
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote