View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabeet View Post
Do you happen to make any that fit a 3" inlet on the compessor housing?

So 3" all the way to fit Z32 maf?
no sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat411kid View Post
Sent you a PM!

I need just the straight intake pipe with the fitting for vacuum hose from the T25 Kit....

Price shipped to 11553?

Thanks
sure thing, quoted you on the phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Ill View Post
I got mine but I uh...

Sending you a PM.
if anyone has upgraded from a t25 to a t28 with a z32 MAF & a reclocking kit and you are using the OEM inlet adapter from the S13 like moon ill, you will need us to weld a s13 crankcase breather fitting on the 3" tube which is an extra charge, so please notify us of the special circumstance before you order and we'll take care of you.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote