View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 07:24 PM   #50
lowerclass

Trader Rating: (0)
lowerclass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Dude... I understand exactly what he's saying. I don't need a translator. I don't think either Rotas or Battles are worthy of respect. Not once did I mention respect. Battles are fucking $189 per wheel. Get over yourselves with the 'legit wheel' shit. Battles are broke bitch shit, just like Rotas and XXR. I'd respect FN01RC, RP03, RPF1 or anything from Cosmis before I'd respect Battles. My point was that if you discard the whole fake vs legit wheel bullshit, I fee that the classic 5 spoke LMGT4 style is more appealing than Battles. Doesn't make Battles a bad wheel. I'd give them the same level of respect I'd give any other cheap fucking wheel that still manages to look decent.

Edit: I just want to add that I think it's BS when ppl bash P45R's, when I've never read a single bad thing about Bee*R B5's or Uras NS-01's. I guess they're under the JDM hater protection umbrella...
Your argument is that because they can be had a cheap price they are not worthy. Brace yourself for this because it might blow your mind, there is a website called Yahoo auctions japan, and on it you can buy a full set of SSR agle strusses for the exact same price as a full set of battles.
Lets also continue to point flaws into your backwards logic, you are arguing that a wheel that is forged is better than a wheel that is cast. Price left out of the equation that still means you are comparing apples to oranges in the wheel world. And you can't discard fake v real because it is a huge piece of the puzzle.
Thats all fine and dandy if you like one design over the other, great! I personally think the forged LMGT4's look way better and are obviously going to be better performers, they are forged. But that doesn't mean I'd compare a real wheel no matter the price point, to the replica/fake/cheap version of it. Just because they are at a similar price point doesn't mean they are at a similar quality point.
lowerclass is offline   Reply With Quote