View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #45
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeless.s13 View Post
why do you feel that you gotta hate on my zune bro? the thing is indestructible. i have had it for 3 years, paid 99 bucks NEW from newegg (30 gig) and it sits in my car everyday through CA desert heat and cold. it has never failed me once. im not obsessed about it but i can at least say from experience that its a reliable little brick of musical genius (and it has a pretty good screen too)

so dont be a hater. and a foolish one at that.
reliable brick of musical genius? dude, back in `99 i bought a 10gb hard drive based mp3 player made by Compaq, check it out:
IGN: PJB 100-30GB Preview

A couple years later, I upgraded it to 40gb.. this is in 2001!!! Its 2009 now, I still have this fucking player and it still works. I have over 70gb of music, obviously I've out grown the PJB's hard drive but shit, I dont really need to carry that much music around anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeless.s13 View Post
i agree, the software they made was so bad... the install failed probably 3 times before it worked on my computer, and for no reason. but they have released new software since then and updated everything since then and its actually a lot better now.
i wouldnt mind having an 80gig ipod but theyre so expensive haha im too much of a jew for that. the ipod touch is pretty slick...
and besides, my zune still works for now, so until it breaks ill be good
I dont really have a beef with the zune, just find it ironic that people talk smack about it because the ipod is such a fucking craptastic ghey standard. in the old days, you had a tape or cd player.. no one cared what fucking brand it was. nowadays people make fun of you for having a zune because you should have the newest, latest, ipod macromini... its all hype & bullshit

the funny thing is that this mp3 player i have was made ages ago, still works, and the zune offers no incentive that i would care about. theres nothing cutting edge about it.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote