View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:56 AM   #37
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Wow. Socal people you need to take back your fucking communities. The theives are winning over there it seems. Take matters into your own hands, set your 240sx as a bait car for theives (parked in the open). And just sit and wait for them to come and try to take it, thats when you shoot them all in the face and throw them in the trunk and dump them in the river. Problem solved. S13 hatchback could fit a couple bodies in there with the backseats taken out

I have thought of this(Negative rep me it you want, But I like my shit and want it to be safe) But we dont have many rivers in Los Angeles. I was thinking of this when I was in Arizona hiking the trails.lol Still on the look out.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote