View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:15 AM   #27
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
fixed the broken canard and did a little fiberglass work on the aero and went to sonoma for some skidpad action

i cracked my fender a little at final bout, but i cracked it more, and another crack appeared at sonoma. pretty sad because these fenders were fucking perfect

finally these rails for the ergo showed up

traded the kouki wing straight up for this chargespeed type 1. dude had no idea what it was and to be honest, neither did i, but i knew it was something cooler than the kouki haha

did a winter drift series just for fun. 4 rounds are just solo runs and the final is invitational tandem comp (based on how you seed in the prior rounds)

managed to snag first and got to stand atop matt field's beater

painted/mounted the chargespeed. felt kinda "meh" about it

they set up "meihan" layout on the sonoma skidpad. it was a lot of fun, but there was one bump right after the entry that was unsettling my car. it caused me to spin out a few times, but the rest of the time it was fine. but during the last session of the night it began to rain. second run out i spun and my buddy plowed into the front of me. (random clip)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwKS9ipNB4I

while inspecting the damage later that week i noticed the frame rail and rad support were no longer connected. that explained why the front end felt so loose... welded it back together and it felt soooooo much better (obviously)

round 2 of the drift series was very wet

shared my car with my friend and we took home 1st and 2nd and this time i got to stand on matt field's daily hahaha

Last edited by deolio; 07-06-2017 at 06:11 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote