View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 03:00 PM   #67
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Hitting them right in the feels.

FB Groups will yield you a result fast but that result isn't always accurate or factual - it could be what Joe Dicktoucher and Frank Bananahanger down the street said and it's totally opinionated. Forums like this may not be as poppin' as the hip craft breweries you and the chaps like to kick back and sip your triple coffee black stout at but more times than none, the answer you get here is fact. If it isn't, you will get insanely destroyed by myself or some other person who has no life and trolls here just to get their life frustrations out on.

Marketplace is the same idea. You can find what you're looking for but the dickhead selling it is usually extremely sketch and the shit is most likely stolen unless you know the person or do some research.

I love using FB for specific things but to find advice, data, technical information, or quality/not fucked up parts is usually not it.
This is all real.... So good... FB Zilvia 2.0 doesn't get a lot of posts either. I almost see more traction on zilvia.