View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 10:05 PM   #8
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
lots of parts and prices
First off, stop using Nengun or any sites out of Japan if your items are larger than your average exhaust box.

Use a broker, or someone that buys regularly from Japan via ocean freight. All of the freight prices on Nengun are absurd because that's normal. They will not just randomly stuff item(s) into a bumper box for shipping, and also most of the parts from Nissan/Nismo do not come in boxes or packaging for any type of shipping.

Air freight loose car is EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE. You are quoted outright retail prices. It's no different than UPS small package, a 10lb box from NYC to LAX is about ~$10-15 cost for a large volume shipper, and about 3-4x if you walk into a UPS Store without a UPS account.

If you are serious about buying any/all of these things, there are plenty of brokers that can get it out of Japan for you for a decent price. Or email me at my email address in my signature, I can give you a price landed in SoCal, but it will probably take a long time and subject to all the conditions Nismo listed on their site for production.

But if you want the lowest price, there are plenty of existing importers of parts that can get you a better price than me.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote