View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:10 AM   #21
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgshawn View Post
Your english fails.

Seeing as I have done/am doing all the work myself no it is not hard, yes I was too lazy, and no it is not complicated. I do not plan to have my interior done before the car is running so I did not see a point in pulling the dash twice(I'm doing suede on the dash=it's gonna be pulled).

If you can enlighten me on a better way I should of done this without pulling the dash and removing all the main harness and lower harness wires from the bay then I would love to hear it.

And could you also explain to me in what ways putting it under the dash is better? Maybe use a few less feet of wire? If that's the case I didn't do this for weight, I did it to hide all the wires, and from what I can tell, I did that.
lol...i like how you didnt even get that misspelling left on purpose...the car wasnt gonna be running, what would have been bad about pulling the dash while the car isnt running and having ur super dope suede job done at th same time? nothing...thats what...one time deal...

yes another better way would have been to buy an identical chassis harness (which usually go dirt cheap since hardly anyone wants those) and measure out lengths needed and preformed a reduced harness properly, key in that is to measure measure measure, but im pretty sure you would have been to lazy to do that shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
That is the shittiest, jankiest, most fucked up harness job I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot. I've seen kids try this shit for a decade and half and you sir have nailed the coffin closed with that mess. I would feel bad for that poor car, but since it's a $150 rusted out hull I don't.
THAT ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr4c3 View Post
Are you retarded? He hasn't retaped and loomed it yet. The harness looks fine. He didn't tuck the harness like everyone else, oh no. And it had some rust, what s13 doesn't? 36 years old and you troll like a teenager lol.
both my s13's have 0 rust

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
The fuseboxes should have been left alone or mounted inside, where water and debris won't get in them. Hanging off the core support is a bad place. And looming won't do anything for harnesses which are ran near moving parts or sitting in places where debris gets trapped, like laying on a frame rail. The whole idea of cleaning up the wiring is to reduce weight, remove extra connectors, and make it safer while easier to access what's needed. He has failed at all those areas.
^ thats why you do it under the dash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Or don't and start a thread in 6 months about how you have alot of electrical issues.
seriously, im looking foward to that thread...

and ur right, wiring mess is the only reason im taking my time on learning were everything goes b4 i do a wiring harness job on my track s13... especially since theres wiring not even being used like auto belt crap, AC crap....etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by j20accord00 View Post
fellow toms river guys!..its your car, keep doing your thing man.

where in toms river are you located?
i honestly hope you dont let him touch your car...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote