View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #72
alexisthemovie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
alexisthemovie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to alexisthemovie
Instead of re-uploading each "high quality" photo on imgur, I'm going to just hotlink from my Facebook uploads. Makes it easier on me.

This is the progress from last night...

I bought a hub so I could install the Momo steering wheel.

Also, I got the front tires on! Went with the new Falken Azenis FK453 in 215/35/19... I have yet to adjust the new toe arm that I installed so the passenger side rear wheel is toed out.

Front wheels are 19x9.5 -21 plus a 20mm spacer and S14 LCA = roughly 19x9.5 -51. It pokes a little bit so I need a bit more negative camber up front.

Since the front tire tucks in, I had to unbolt the fender from the bottom just to get the wheel onto the hub.

Driver side... I still need to install the new toe arm on this side, adjust camber, and install the mirror.

This is pretty much it as far as fitment works goes until I have the drivetrain in, which should drop the car a little more. I'll be re-adjusting the suspension when all sprung weight is added.

For now, I need to order a new Ogura Racing clutch for the S15 transmission. Progress will be a bit slow until that's here.