View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 01:32 PM   #292
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I?ve recently started a running tally/list of the components I do and don?t have for this sole reason. Mainly to keep track of what is at the machine shop and what I have here, on location. I also do this for fittings/lines, so I can keep track of what else I need to buy to complete them.
Yeah, I definitely should have done that long ago. I think I'm still bound to find something else missing as the swap progresses even after cross checking my inventory and needed part list haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
dude..that photo of the engine flipped over. I can hear myself screaming "FUCK" in my head.
It was a shit show. I slipped in the oil trying to flip the motor back over and almost tipped the whole stand over. 80% of the oil had drained out by the time I got it right side up again 😑