View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck View Post
ants can lift X times the amount of of their body weight. Ant man has that power too.
I thought about that too... but then I was wondering if it only applied if he was the size of an ant or in human form. Kind of useless if only works if he's the size of an ant, but that's probably not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Only thing interesting I know about Antman is that he beats his wife.

I've been hearing rumors that he won't even be in a film... I'm hearing that Ultron won't be Hank Pym's creation, but possibly, a form of Tony's armor that gained sentient life... That makes sense to me with all direction Tony has been going with his tech in the movies. Seems like they're effectively writing out Hank Pym. Good thing, if they do, since the only thing he does is lives in Tony's shadow anyway.
I don't know, I think it would be more interesting if Ultron was created by someone else rather than just one of Tony Stark's armor becoming self-aware. It would be too predictable since Tony knows the weakness of the armor and would make for a boring movie. Ultron is one of the reasons I must see Avengers 2 though, so I hope they don't fuck it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote