View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 12:01 PM   #71
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13driftnut View Post
Solid build with solid parts! Keep it up man!
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Looking good. You have a long way to go, but you're on the right track.

You will be relieved once the car is painted and you actually start the assembly process. Its unfortunate but quite amazing at just how much space parts in storage take. One car and easily consume the space of 3 cars when its in parts.

Keep up the good work and try to dedicate consecutive days where you can work on it. If you dont do that, you will end up taking much longer, like me!

ps: Careful with that front lip, the mounting studs break off all too easily. :P
Paint is what I'm really looking forward to at the moment. I'm ready to reassemble the entire car since I've had everything to build it for so long, but I can't bring myself to putting anything on it unless it's new or restored.

I try to set aside a few hours a week to work on the car, but with my line of work and having a 7 month old daughter, it's tough to get anything done.

I am determined to get it all reassembled this year though. Same goes for my S14. The 260z will be on the back burner until I get these two cars back on the road.

I actually cut off/removed the mounting studs. Haha. Having owned so many Kouki 180sx bumpers and lips, I've noticed that over the years, the holes get pretty beat up and the studs end up snapping off anyway. I do have all of the original hardware, brackets, and instructions to go with the front lip. It'll still be nice and snug on the bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcim View Post
Wow! Excited to see more!
Thanks dude. Looking forward to your car as well!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote