View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #348
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by layedoutat0psi View Post
wow noone likes my car. it makes me sad . anyways i got the car and it was allready sprayed in that. like the one guy said, i dont have to worry about scratches. i kinda dont liek it tho. id like to try to take it off but im not sure how im gonna have to or what im gonna use. im sure if i tried sandin it in anyway it will just clog up the sandpaper.

oh and whats wrong with the fitment??
taking off that shit is going to be hard as hell.. I would call a bodyshop on that one. Or you could try that aircraft quality paint remover. "thats some pretty powerful shit!!" Make sure to use some rubber or latex gloves and have major ventilation, or a gas mask or something. I am pretty sure the fumes on that are toxic. You should be ok if ya just use gloves and do it outside. Just "dont be a dufus. Dont be a dufus!"
sac is offline   Reply With Quote