View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 03:14 PM   #95
KoukiMonster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
KoukiMonster can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
hey koukimonster, you play point of existance too?? right on!! i just started playin it.. pretty hard on a newbe..

yea man its a great mod, just fucking frusturating at times. t

thats what i hate most about battlefield since winning relies so heavily on teamwork and when you got a bunch of kids running around taking choppers and not having a fucking clue just pisses me off. specially when people join the winning team that has 200 tickets left and your team only has like 30.

but what i do LOVE about that game is making car bombs with the c4 and bailing out before i crash into a tank. makes it even more funnier when you have like 3 other people in the game doing the same thing and you all travel in a pack across the desert map looking for tanks while honking the horn at the last second before you blow yourself up. haha good times.

i need more ram though to play it even though i have dual channel ocz platnium 512 at 2-3-3-6 timings..

its still playable its just when i start playing the sticks need time to adjust so its a little choppy for the first 10 minutes. depends on the map also.
KoukiMonster is offline   Reply With Quote