View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 11:33 AM   #12
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Guys. Go to NICO and read about Boost Designs. The guy is an assbag, who yells at his customers, refuses to listen to reason, and passes the blame to others.
People have waited 3 weeks for an item, and he says "ITS NORMAL MANUFACTURING TIME!!! AND THE WAIT IS LISTED ON THE WEBSITE!!" Well.. if they ordered a turbo KIT than leadtime is fine. People are complaining that they've been waiting nearly a month for a HEADGASKET or turbo. Things that aren't manufactured.
Personally, my BD manifold has a major issue with boost creep. 6.5psi spring ran 9-10psi. My 10.5psi spring has made 14psi before I let off the gas.
-Jeff