View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 05:04 PM   #41
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Whoa lol. So many replies. I don't wanna quote a bunch of shit so here's my bullets:

1.) Selling shit as authentic when it isn't is whack.

2.) Selling replica shit marketed as such is fine, albeit depending on what you're willing to buy replica. OEM aero requires no trimming, that's my stance on that.

3.) I hear what Supa is saying, but I still think that this idea of 'why you mad, you shouldn't care' allows this shit to spread...a la cancer.

Yeah the price mark up is dumb on shit I don't want to buy...but I've also added shit to that list that I wanted to buy in the past. I used to 'kind of' want Nismo clusters for the S15s and I thought I could always get them at some point. Now look at them lol.

That's also another great point: these are not 'businessmen' that are doing this. They are like vultures that are picking at some carcass but have decided to go from scavenger to predator. What I mean is they feast on the current market and hyper-inflate the one that's about 4yrs down the road. S15 aero bumpers are $4k dude. Four. Fucking. Grand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post

To each their own. I flipped this clutch for 3x what I paid for in ~2005 after sitting on it for 3 years:
Brother do you not understand that that is total understandable. Same thing can be said for guys with the aforementioned Blitz03s. If you have had things for a long time and are selling them at the current price trend I really don't think anyone would care. We also understand that your prices from Nissan seem to be fair and you (of course) deserve to make a profit for the service you provide those that are in the US. No one expects you to do it for charity.

Nizmopartsplug selling recently (within the last year) purchased BNIB S15 valences from Japan for $1750 isn't the same thing. The pandering about how they are trying to help the community makes it a tougher pill to swallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Just happy with still have Zilvia to argue and discuss this stuff. Love this place.
Yeah exactly lol. I'm pretty much only discussing this shit here and with two people IRL that are also affected by this shit.