View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 12:06 PM   #23
JBB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the kind words!

I know there's a lot of people who dont particularly like the s15 front on the 13/14 and that's okay, they are entitled to their opinions. I was actually originally going to go with a kouki front end but for basically the same amount of money and just a little bit more work I can have the 15 front. Any day of the week I can hop on craigslist or even the classifieds here and find a kouki to buy, however, I haven't seen very many with s15 front ends (that have been done correctly).

I tried to include as many pictures as I could because I remembered back when I was still in the dreaming and scheming stage those were the types of build threads I loved to read. I would literally spend hours looking through pictures in people's threads thinking "hmm, thats neat" and compiling ideas. I hope that my pictures and some of my included stories will help those in the future to not make some of the same mistakes that I have made lol.

I am pretty excited to get these coilovers in tomorrow but at the same time kind of disappointed to put them on with my terrible wheels ;D
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote