View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 06:10 PM   #15
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
DAMN any thoughts on paint color? wheels?

I had my buddy that airbrushed the valve cover mix up a really nice shade of blue that I like (kind of light and in between a powder blue and a metallic/electric Blue) I intend to use it on the interior and the engine bay and trunk. The exterior will likely be a slightly darker version with a coat of Pearl as well. I should be in the paint phase in about two weeks so I will keep you all posted. All I really need to do is complete the sanding and prep the body kit. Then it is time to color my little book.

The Rims I want are outside of my budget right now because I want to spend some serious cash on Engine Management (I am thinking Motec or Electromotive) and the proper gearbox is not cheap either, So I am going to go with some AllStadt 18's (I think 12J and 11J respectiveley) that someone is holding onto for me.

Once the car is complete and has been registered again, I will Most likely go with a custom set of Rays 57S with Iridium Lips.