View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:22 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
'96 Type X - Ichiba 5lug - ABS - What Rotors?

After looking up a bunch of shit on different forums I've come to the conclusion that no one is talking from experience. It's hard to return things you buy from YAJ so I figured I'd ask here:

I have a 1996 Type X that's factory 4lug. I'm not upgrading the brakes, but I'm swapping to 5lug (Ichiba) and I want to know what rotors to use.

Apparently getting rotors re-drilled here isn't so common, and you would think a version of 180SX rotors in 5H would be listed but they aren't. They're all 4H.

I can't use the USDM ones because from what I've seen the JDM ones are a little bigger.

Anyone care to chime in? A friend of mine suggested that the NA S14 ABS rotors would be the best bet. I just don't want to be stuck with paperweights.