Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 01:32 AM   #40432
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Just giving my honest opinion and review on the P/U front bar. It fits up fine, matches up to the fender well. However, the bottom portion of the bumper is where the issues are. If you observe, it just looks off. Also, the driver side flap flares outwards. These are common issues that were addressed by other forum members, and I don't know if Forcewerkz decided to fix them in more recent moulds. It is recommended by Forcewerkz themselves to let the P/U bumper sit in the sun so that it reforms into its original shape (I received the bumper in a compact box, and the bumper was literally folded onto itself).

In this picture here, you can see that the bumper has sort of an "overbite" which OEM navan does not (or at least not as extreme). You can also examine that the bumper sags a bit. I have the bumper bolted on with OE bolts at OE locations. I believe the polyurethane is just so soft that it droops down. Take what you want of this information, just thought I'd share.

OE navan (less overbite)

Apologies for the photo dump of this unfinished vehicle. *I miss it*

Last edited by DomChan; 08-12-2015 at 02:31 AM..
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote