Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 07:38 AM   #40435
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I know my one shitty picture doesn't really do justice but I would purchase from Forcewerkz again. In my experience I had good customer service, good packaging, and quick shipping. everything fit fine imo.

like dom said, you can tell it's not OE perfect under the microscope, but there aren't any horror stories of cutting and sanding and heat guns, etc.
Same here, I have their chuki rep sides on my s13 and it is definitely some of the better fitting fiberglass out there. My passenger side fit perfect out of the box and the driver side only took a few minutes of extra sanding to get right. Also FWIW my painter said its one of the best FRP products that he's worked with as far as paint prep goes. As previously stated its not as good as OEM, but that said I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Forcewerks again.

Their skirts on my s13:

And a pic of my old zenki because rules

Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote