View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 07:51 PM   #188
Zenki_559
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of light
I know I'm certainly nowhere near being a well known screen-name around here, but hadn't realized it's been 10 years to the month since my joining. I've spent probably more hours than I care to admit scouring over every little technical thread, build threads, DIW threads. Reading through this one I find myself feeling happy on my decision to keep my S13, and think you guys expressed what I wasn't able to easily put into words to my wife. The car is no longer a fun toy to beat the hell out of, but more of a way to preserve that times that I grew up in. Obviously, it will never be the same, as the days of destroying your front end at a drift event and being able to have new bumper and fenders from the scrap yards the next day are long gone. I've grown from the "aint care, drift car" attitude to wanting to preserve what's left for the next generation. Glad to see this place is back for the time being.
Zenki_559 is offline   Reply With Quote