View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 02:06 PM   #908
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlebHauch View Post
Have you considered sharing your HID retrofit photos, especially night shots, to provide a better understanding of the transformation and help others who might be interested in a similar modification?
Yea, Once I drive the car at night I will post night shots of the of the vision I get.

I made a youtube video on how to do it. One thing that the video does not show that I had to do is I had to trim the bottom half of the PVC reducer. So instead of it being like a full circle it is like a U. I have footage of the vision I have with the headlights but they're not aimed correctly during that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOwglwlls4U&t=408s

When I test fitted the headlights on the video they were fine fitment wise but once I adjusted the headlights I ran into fitment issues so I had to trim the PVC pipe a bit.