View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #145
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I love when people see a thread in this section and hop on the band wagon. And you shot me negative feedback while I was deployed. That doesn't even make any sense but if you send me PM's and screen shots to where I did you wrong, I have zero issues refunding you [with proper proof]. I see you posted negative feedback for this account while I was deployed which is a little odd but oh well.

To those who have sent me PM's recently saying I've wronged you, send me proof and I'll fix the situation. If you're trolling, you will be reported. According to my feedback, only 2 people have ever had an issue and one I paypal disputed because he claims a 3 lb. box arrived to his house empty [his picture included the string to open the box exposed i.e. took the parts out a day after the box was delivered].

I am not a scammer. I am not a thief. If I did you wrong, I will confront if like a man and get the issue resolved. Do you need to send me death threats and childish shit saying you hope I die from the wounds I occurred in Afghanistan? That's fucking stupid. I know a lot of AD vets here and some of you currently serving and that shit is straight disrespectful. Like I said, this issue is faults on both parts. I personally wouldn't go blabbering over a forum after we both agreed on a solution to the issue but hey - some would rather do it this way.

For those who are currently serving, medically discharged, and/or AD vets, thank you for telling these kids who have no idea what it means to truly serve and such. Being currently in the MEB process, I wish you guys the best of luck and from an infantryman to whatever your MOS's may be, strength and speed to you all.