View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 03:49 PM   #75
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Clear Tail ALL THE THINGS! Haha your Genny looked sick af with that broken tail! (Sorry you had to go through that though.)

I've been thinking about ordering clear tails for my vert for the past year -- haven't pulled the trigger. One kit has a red circle installed to be "legal" and I'd rather it not have that. Plus my tails now are a unique LED style that I've not seen before and I sort of think I should preserve them since they still work.
so i hated that red circle too - i talked to someone that has these and you can pop that circle out from the back and cover it with something else. the circle is just a red reflector glued onto the back of the lens.

i ended up cancelling my order (they kept pushing back the production time) and using the $200 on the Erebuni skirts, bumper, a new hood, and the speed sensor plug. much better use, IMO....

i looked at the Genesis tails when the lens was broken off. it would be extremely difficult for anyone to re-engineer these - unless you had a 3D scanner, an extra $400, and some kind of plastic mold maker. clear tails would be unreasonably cool though.

Last edited by thermogod; 08-02-2023 at 09:12 PM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote