View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 09:31 AM   #207
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Today wasn’t too productive but I managed to prop my phone up and get a completely necessary picture with my shaft. When I decided to stop screwing around, I was able to take the subframe back out of the car. @harborfreight furniture dolly’s made a one man subframe job a whole hell of a lot easier. I was able to move it all over the place this time without dragging it across my garage floor. As you can see, the subframe and suspension components were really dirty and this setup hasn’t even seen the road yet. [emoji849] I think a good portion of it is shit that fell off of the fuel tank and lines when I was removing the fuel pump. Once the subframe was out of the way, I was able to drop the gas tank. It was about as dirty as I expected it to be. I sprayed the tank down with a pressure washer and even scrubbed it a little with a brush. I’m going to wait a bit before reassembling everything just to make sure there is no residual water anywhere in/on the tank. I finished tearing out the old fuel lines as well. Since I had the pressure washer out I spent a little time spraying down the subframe and components. Then I dried it all off with an air compressor blow gun. At this point I had to run, so I cleaned up and tucked everything away for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk