Representative: Robert
AIM: ZLR0bert
Email: [email protected]

Vendor Information:
Zerolift Autolab
100 Security Dr.
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-874-2508

After a good amount of research and nothing but good reviews I decided to go ahead and order a complete s13 sr20det swap everything included from Zerolift. They offered me the best price out of everyone plus they had an awesome discount for the holidays which i couldn't pass on everything came out to $1,775 and that's with the shipping INCLUDED for a motor which is in excellent condition! I ordered it right after Christmas Rob was there to take my call walk me through the process it was very nice and I was amazed by the customer service he gave me. On top of all this he was nice enough to give me a MAF Adapter and a filter because the shipping company didn't ship during New Years which is understandable it wasn't his fault and it was pretty AWESOME for him to do that. On top of all that he even went out of his way to order a brand new Fan Shroud for $35 1/3 of the price i have seen around.
Anyways this is another happy customer giving a thanks and spreading the word.
Products: A+ Engine is exceptional 5% leak down tested on each cylinder!!
Customer Service: A+ Rob is a very patient person and goes out of his way for every customer including me mind you we mustve exchanged 50+ emails in a matter of 4 days
Shipping: A+ tightly wrapped and strapped to the pallet I don't think the engine and trans moved a centimeter since it left his warehouse
I highly recommend Zerolift to anyone that needs an engine or even needs a little advice because Rob is there to answer all your questions.

if anyone needs any pictures of the engine I am more than willing to upload them or send them to you guys
chaotix is offline   Reply With Quote