View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:37 PM   #16
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
It all comes down to location. My girlfriend and I were very fortunate to have found the property we bought. 1000 sq ft 2 bed/1 bath, 6000sq ft lot, huge front/back yard with a long driveway and a wide two car garage. $240k. Also very lucky to have ended up in the best area in the city. Super quiet, well kept/maintained homes, no fences around the front lawn. Drive through LA, nothing but chain link fences and door bars. Good indication of where not to live.
That's what kills me. That's actually a small living space at that price.

Also, prices are higher in the 818

We can afford our home. Your home pretty much compares to mine. You have about 100 sq ft or so more living space, but my lot is 7k sq ft.

Just been looking around for larger homes and to live comfortably and not stretching out a budget it's just not doable right now, in CA anyway.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote