View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 07:26 AM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Clay couldn't come to terms with the Bronco's and is currently seeking $2M from the Rams in unpaid salary. Most clubs don't like when shit like that is made public. It's a bad look for the player and the club. Once Denver gets shit on a few times, they may reconsider.

I too will not sit there and watch whatever 'racism awareness' shit they got going on. I'll wait for the game to be underway. I'm so sick of the glorification of one specific race, sex, sexual preference, religion, whatever. People are people, man. Assigning prejudice levels and months and days and shit is dumb. Let me get some national holidays off from work and fuck off with the details. Lemme watch my Patriots be lackluster this year without mediocre performances and 4th quarter comebacks by TB12.

Speaking of which, TB, eh? They're signing fucking everyone. TB12 has his eye on one more ring so he can be the GOAT with rings from two different teams. Too bad the Saints will smack their shit up if Kamara is a healthy as he says and plays.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote