View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 06:06 PM   #62
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
the jig will be done on monday! thanks to signalS13 for letting me use his car to mock up the bumper on!

the bumpers will be officially available in mid to late March! bumper is going in for molding on Tuesday!

Here is the OEM bumper mocked up on signals car just to prove that its happening

the bumper had a few small problem areas (mainly the air dam) and a jig had to be built to hold it in its proper shape when its off the car, THE FINAL PRODUCT WILL BE FLAWLESS! i am taking A LOT of time and precautions to make sure that what you get will be just as good as the OEM unit. i will be posting pics next week of the bumper all jigged up before it goes off to molding! as soon as i receive the prototype and get it mounted on a car for photos to show on the web, i will start taking orders! pricing will be $650 shipped in the US. and remember, the bumper is being made from POLYURETHANE!!!! meaning its using the OEM materials! VENT INSERTS WILL BE INCLUDED AND WILL BE FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY AS WELL FOR $75-$100 PER SET SHIPPED FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A BUMPER AND DOESNT HAVE VENTS!!!

I will also be offering a DorkiDori branded bash bar produced by some friends in California after the bumper is released. The bars will be produced for me by Street Faction and will be colored a metallic red with DorkiDori branded on the metal! Street Factions bars fit the bumper flawlessly! No bumper sag, proper front end safety and two quality parts!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote