View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 10:03 AM   #14
ziptie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ziptie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
This is why I quit. Too many cheapskates. I actually went to school for design and some Joe fresh off youtube is always willing to undercut for "exposure".
If you feel like coming out of retirement let me know

Otherwise, if anyone can recommend someone decent to design a vector file for a wrap please let me know.

I've got a cressida that needs a wrap for an event in October. I have Tezuka (Kids Heart) driving it so I want it to look decent. I have a pretty shitty design as like a basis of what I want, I've got all the logos that need to be on there

I've tried about 5 different people and most haven't got back to me, or if they have, after the initial response communication is really really poor.

I understand they probably get a lot of dreamers messaging them, especially since vinyl decals have come back in fashion among drifters, buts it's doing my absolute head in. Not looking for free labor, I will pay. So if anyone knows someone or has a mate who would be keen and wants money let them know to pm me on here or www.facebook.com/idmotorsportlogistics

This is the car in question;