View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #92
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
ok, i didn't really research 90mm modules last time. I searched just for for "projectors" and always ended up at that retrofitsou.... site. Googled those exact words you said and came up with a few HELLA versions of them... picture from the site

They have the option of bihalogen and bixenon which is good to know and also the LED headlights. those would give a much better lightouput as you said. They also have the carrier for them. But im still stuck on the same part of a OEM type bezel.

These would make the project much more worthwhile, even if you are going "sleepy" (i hate that name) headlights or flushmounted. But i would still want a oem surround around them or a crystal or DOT type cover for them if flush mounted.

A CAD would be simple enough to make for the surround and maybe even the crystal. But how to get them produced is where im stuck. Going to have to search if anyone on this island has the way of producing a design in plastic (in my case).
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.

Last edited by bejota180sx; 09-12-2013 at 12:27 PM..
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote