View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 01:16 PM   #798
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I honestly do not know what to think of this one.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...x-doesnt-work/

Quote:
My beliefs on this are straightforward:

The Trump vaccine is a miracle and a lifesaver.
Vaccine mandates are fascist.
Fauci is a lying, narcissistic asshole.
Masks are stupid and, other than medical offices, I have not complied with my town’s ridiculous, anti-science mask mandate.
The media and Democrats are demonizing the unvaccinated in the exact same way Hitler demonized the Jews.
The Trump vaccine is a miracle and a lifesaver.
The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world.

Quote:
As a colleague of mine said, Why are you willing to take a risk with a virus made in China but not a vaccine made in America at the direction of President Trump?

I’m vaccinated. My wife is vaccinated. The chances the unvaccinated can harm is so remote I’m not concerned about it. So I’m not telling or badgering anyone to go out and get vaccinated. That’s your choice. But I am telling you to find a better argument.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote