View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 01:25 PM   #55
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
When I originally did my read suspension, I used rubber in the arms and sphericals at the knuckle. This was the best solution to keeping NVH down, while still allowing better articulation and control of what the tire is doing under various loads. I can tell you my transmission causes more NVH than I have ever heard from the rear of my car.
Yeah, that's the other thing - most people end up with the opposite setup when they go cheap (stock worn out rubber in the knuckles and spherical on the arms) and that's good enough for NVH when they also have poly motor mounts etc.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote