View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 08:30 PM   #58
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Guess all I'm trying to say is I want to buy SPC arms in place of heim in the near future and wondering why we had 2 pages of discussion, resorting to Hardrace arms with Nismo bushings rather than that basically already existing via SPC. I don't think the answer is the marginal increase in bushing quality w/ Nismo but if that's the case that's all I need to hear.
You won't regret buying the SPC arms. I replaced my old Battle Version arms with a full SPC setup a couple years ago and never looked back. The bushing quality probably isn't as good as Nismo but I've had them on 2 different chassis, they've survived about 20k street miles and a very heavy impact with the wall at my local track and everything still looks new. I don't really see the need for spherical arms anymore. I have a street car that occasionally drifts, not the other way around so I'll take the comfort of rubber bushings over the performance of a heim any day.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote