View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #110
BrokenWhite240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
BrokenWhite240 is on the path to ruinBrokenWhite240 is on the path to ruin
I live in Marlton, nj and dude bewarned nj sucks ass bro. Yea I live 15 min from philly 45 to atlantic city and like an hour to the shore. But all in all jersey sucks bro trust me. The cops are the biggest dicks doesn't matter where you go in nj they have a thing against younger male drivers, A HUGE problem with HONDAS AND IMPORTS in general. People are the biggest assholes in the world.

Right now nj economey is so low the price of everything is so high and ppl are losing jobs. Just as an example I am currently going to school at a place called UTI and the ppl who help you find a job, flat out told me you won't find a job in nj..noone is hiring because nj is doing so bad. They were offering me dealership jobs in different states.

The roads in nj are completely horrible to wear I fell how bad the roads are in trucks..I mean like big ass pot holes and divets/fucked up roads. Insurance is high because ppl sue the shit out of you for a lil fender bender..which I am still currently fighting one from 4 years ago against me. Anything that has to do with the state they are assholes and don't care about anything but themselves. Everything in nj is priced high for no reason besides gas.

I mean fuck you even have to pay to go on the beach in nj..how fucked up is that. You have to pay to walk on sand that the earth created. The bitches here are just that bitches. All they care about is how much money your making and what kinda car you drive. Example drive say a acura integra and drive the lowest bmw model you can buy both the same year cars..And it's a proven fact that the girls will persue the person in the bmw. The ones that you can pick up easily are sluts and cheaters basically.

Car theft is up and so is robbery in nj. I mean hondas were always stolen in nj but now they are stealing everything an anything that is making money. I know ppl that had there stock rusted hondas stolen cause of the sohc vtec lol. Nj is depleting its self of everthing that they have..it wouldn't surprise me when nj doubles its price on everything compared to other states to compensate for their non-stop loses and the state will soon become nonexisting with people.

To much to write really but all in NJ has been a shitty place to live for a while now.

Team Prettyboys
BrokenWhite240 is offline   Reply With Quote