View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 03:07 PM   #17
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
I'm interested in seeing more on that removable core support. Looked amazing. I love seeing clean fab work. Makes me jealous of all those guys who can do things I have not yet had the pleasure to try.

I'll be getting some more pics of that next time I remove the motor. I have only tried welding once, so I had to leave this project up to my friend. I want to learn to weld eventually but haven't had the time to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionshift View Post
Awesome story & build so far! I'm jealous of you being stationed in Misawa. My buddy from the Marines got stationed in the ports of Japan. I got stuck stateside!

I never had any intentions of going to Japan, I knew nothing about the country or culture. Everything on my "dream" sheet was for Europe. Thankfully the military didn't give me what I wanted (they usually never do) and sent me to Japan. I will never regret my time spent there, though, and I hope to go back and live there some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Hey man. Much respect for battling your anxiety. I can't say that I understand but I know it isn't easy. The hardest enemy to fight is one that has outposts in your mind. I'm sure your family is proud of you. And you are building a car that looks super tough at the same time. Resepect!

Thanks fam, I appreciate it. It has been a really tough battle, but life goes on. There are plenty of people with conditions far worse than mine, so I suppose I don't have much room to complain. I'm hoping the car turns out the way that I have it in my head. If it does I think it will be a pretty decent machine. I plan to keep the car as long as I can. I hope to be that guy in 20 years that a magazine is doing an article on because I'm the only idiot in the country that still has a 240 parked in his garage, LOL. Unless it gets wrecked on the track, which it shouldn't, I PLAN to own this car for a long time.